- We prepare many tax returns yearly. We know what tax laws changed and how they may affect you. More importantly, you will have someone to answer your tax questions during the year and represent you before IRS if the need should arise.
- As an Enrolled Agent we can represent you avoiding the need for your presence, enabling you to continue your normal schedule.
- We will interpret and answer IRS notices.
- We will analyze your tax situation and offer the best strategy to resolve the tax problems efficiently keeping your costs to a minimum.
- As Enrolled Agents, once we are hired and you give us a Power of Attorney to represent you IRS can no longer speak to you. All communication will be between IRS and our firm.
Individual and Business Income Taxes
- Today’s tax laws are very complicated. Unless your financial affairs are very simple, in all likelihood you will benefit with help from a tax professional. It is so easy to overlook deductions and credits in which you are entitled when you prepare only one return a year. Even the use of computer software is no substitute for the assistance of a seasoned tax accountant who is well versed in taxes, as well as licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service.
- Tax Research – complicated business issues may require tax research in order to find the authority that will support the position taken on your tax return.
- Individual, Corporate (both C and Sub-S), Partnership, LLC and Sole Proprietor returns
Sales and Use Tax
- Monthly and Quarterly sales tax forms prepared.
- Training available upon request.
Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Payroll Tax Compliance
- Prepare payroll tax returns based on company requirements.
- Training available – 1/2 day or full day.
- Year-end processing of W2s and 1099s.
- Monthly monitoring to ensure compliance with all tax agencies.